Cider Vinegar made through traditional process with the 'Mother' left in!
What is Cider Vinegar
To make Cider vinegar we need to start with a fully fermented dry cider with a minimum 5% alcohol content.
The traditional set-up for vinegar-making is known as the Orleans or barrel process and consists of a barrel laid on its side, three-quarters full of liquid with open access to air.
Modern vinegar factories do not use this method, because it is far too slow.
Health Benefits of Cider Vinegar
For centuries Apple cider vinegar has been used to help fight colds and coughs, but not all vinegars are equal.
The key to natural health benefits are contained within a substance called “Mother”.
• Could help with your digestion
• Could help support your immune system
• Can help lower blood sugar levels
• Can benefit your hair conditon
• Can help kill harmful bacteria
• Improves heart health in animals